Monday, September 27, 2010

my reflection on the class

This math class exceeded my expectations and I was very surprised to ‘discover’ that I actually liked math. My whole perspective has changed and I feel more confident not only about teaching math but also assessing the children’s ability and explaining to parents about their child’s progress in a more professional way. Although it was only a short class but it left me with a good impression and I look forward to the next class of  problem solving with you. Dr. Yeap, thank you for all the fun learning experiences and for helping me gain more confidence and  better understanding of Mathematics and how to use it as a tool to enhance my students and my own skills and most of all, for making me see math in another light.

No comments:

Post a Comment